Friday, October 8, 2010

Wow what a week, Im so glad its over and I get to spend the weekend with my wonderful husband. I have cried so many tears this week for 2 new angels Joshua and Ewan. I have been following both of these blogs since the diagnosis of our little Parker and it is so heartbreaking to see these families struggle. I know that we have a very long road ahead but I just have to keep my head up and know that no matter what happens I have wonderful friends and family to stand behind me for support.

Not really much to update I have to go to the dr this afternoon for my diabetes test, blah. Not really looking forward to that people keep telling me how nasty that stuff is you have to drink. I also hate the thought of not being able to eat for 2 hours prior to the test because I know I will probably be starving just knowing I cant eat! Haha I also have to call the drs in St. Louis today to start getting appointments set up for when I will be visiting to tour the hospital and meet with all the surgeons. I am ready to get the ball rolling but at the same time its so scary to think that I will have a date of when this little guy will arrive. It seems like its getting so close and I still feel so unprepared for what is coming.

Thanks to everyone for all the support this far, I am so grateful for all of the friends and family that have been there just to listen to me cry. I know I'm becoming such an emotional wreck lately and I apologize, I will just blame it on the pregnancy...well its off to bed for a few hours before I get up and head to the Dr
Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment