Sunday, September 26, 2010

Another week

I always dread Sunday nights and going back to work on Monday. I always become a crying mess as we lay down to go to bed because I know I'm starting another long week full of lots of questions from people who just dont understand. I hate being away from Adam, I feel so much stronger when hes with me. When I'm at work I dont have him to hold my hand while I explain our sons tragic situation to everyone who asks. I get so tired of people telling me everything happens for a reason and everything will work out because the reality of it is that everything isn't ok and I feel like I'm dieing inside. When Adam is with me he understands how I feel and can support me and answer all the questions for me, I feel like I don't have to be strong when he's with me because he is there to be strong for me. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer I just hate Sunday nights and it feels good to get it off my chest.

On another note while I sit here in front of the computer Parker is trying to push himself out of my belly button!  He is getting to be such a strong little guy and kicks me all day and all night long. Some of his kicks and jabs are so strong they take my breath away, I cant imagine what it will feel like when he gets bigger. My pregnancy is still going well as it has been throughout the whole thing, its so hard to believe that I'm already 26 weeks and 4 days. I cant imagine how my belly can grow any larger as its already getting uncomfortable to do much of anything.

Well we are off to lay in bed and watch some tv before we fall asleep Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment